Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome!

Lets say you were to go to a bar. Do you have your go-to beer that you order each time you go out, or do you like to spice things up? Are you bold enough to try the ESB on cask that you have never heard of? Me, I plan on ordering that ESB. I believe that variety truely is the spice of life.
This blog will feature my vast array of hobbies and interests. Among other things, you can expect to find: videos of my sleight of hand magic, many of my photographs, some of my art, and information on whatever my current hobby is.
This is basically an outlet for me and my many interests, hopefully some of you out there will share my enthusiasm for variety!


Some of my interests/hobbies:
  • Cooking
  • Eating
  • Sleight of hand Magic
  • Art
  • Photography
  • Video Games
  • Playing Guitar
  • Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment