Friday, January 9, 2009

New Camera Toy!

I got a new toy for my camera! This is the Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control. It is basically an infrared remote shutter release. It lets me take photos of myself without using the timer. Also, what I am most excited about, it allows me to take long exposures without having to touch the camera at all. Now, I could just use the timer, but that won't work on the bulb setting. So if I want to take an exposure over 30 seconds without shaking the camera, this wee gadget has me covered.

More on photography: this weekend Mike, Donna, and I are going into Seattle proper for a photo taking adventure. We are thinking of hitting up Pioneer Square. I am planning on picking up a new lens for my camera for this adventure! I am looking at 50mm prime lens with a 1.8 f-stop. Something like this! So hopefully after this weekend I will have some fun photos to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment