Thursday, December 3, 2009

Doppleganger!

Well, I splurged a bit and bought a brand new Nikon D300s. It was probably going to happen eventually so it is best that I got it over with quickly. So far I have been extremely happy with it. I will be taking it with me to Europe for my adventure with Mike and Dave. In the coming weeks I expect to be posting many photos (and maybe even videos) of our European exploits.

The photo here is a project I have been playing with compositing several images of myself. My twin brother will find this ironic, no doubt. I was inspired to do the whole doppleganger composite thing from one of my favorite photographers Rebekka Guðleifsdóttir. She has a whole bunch of her "Gemini" photos with composites of two or more of herself.

You can see more of my photos on my flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment