Thursday, October 29, 2009

50 posts and SteamCon!

Yay! This is my 50th blog post! To celebrate, I will tell of our adventure at the first ever Seattle SteamCon. As you can see in the corresponding photo (courtesy of Nate Zimmer) our regular costume crew is back at it. This time we got all steampunked out. The event was at the Marriot in Sea-Tac. The venue really hit the style, though it was a bit small.
To see photos I took at the event, check out my flickr at it's new URL: http://www.flickr.com/photos/doranwa/
We met some really cool people there, my two favorites were Andrew Fogel and Scott Allen Caplan. Both these guys did panels on building and finishing props. I learned a ton of stuff at the 'con and am really excited to get some good prop-building in for next year's event!

No comments:

Post a Comment